Friday, January 7, 2011

Testimonials from Happy homeowners

Log Home Builder Mike Hompertz leaves 
happy homeowners  



In many ways, I do not believe that much in  testimonials. However, I have had a few requests and I am providing what I have thus far. The I    phone application My Log Home Dream   that I am involved in , at ground level, feels they are important, so I am addressing the issue.  I do not ask for any thing formal from my homeowners ,such as a testimonial.  I do not leave a job unless my homeowner is satisfied and happy. I have, always thought that having them write up a letter can just be an added burden to the homeowner at an already very busy time. Building a home is allot of work, sometimes stressful and the process can be both exasperating and exciting.

I have however received unsolicited cards, notes , and facebook messages which are provided below.

The quotes that I provided are facsimiles from my recollection of previous homeowners. I hope they are helpful and are intended to give you a sense of how the homeowner felt, during and when I left the job site.

I am thinking of asking the homeowner of the job I am working with , if I can provide their phone number for a limited period so folks like you could call them and hear first hand what they think of my building ethic and quality workmanship. 



Thank you card from Jack and Pauline Deraway of Ohio, this home was featured in Log Home Design Ideas

Christmas card from Jean and Mary  with their Ward Log home built by Patriot Log Home builders


Direct/Recreated happy homeowner quotes


Steve Miller built a Hochstetler Log Home, recently invited to visit now that the home is finished 


"Mike, please feel free to show my home if you ever want to , 
for future people who might want one of their own"

"Every time I stand in my home or look out my window, with the fireplace glowing, 
I get teary eyed, I cant believe  this house is mine".  


Sue Wallace  built a Hochstetler Log Home (She put down the first log and is on our you tube site)    wrote an email to me after her home was completed

"....our door is always open to you and your family for the sacrifices it makes for other peoples dreams. Reilly [Grand daughter] misses you."  

" Looks really nice Mike, love the spindles and rails. We have lots of work ahead of us but hopefully it will come together. really getting to know you, Jeremy and Mike Jr. tell them hi and everyone is welcome here any time. Merry Christmas , Keep in touch."


No comments:

Post a Comment