Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Extreme Makeover-Home Edition...I was invited to help build in 2007.

A Katahdin Cedar Log Home was built in Maine by EXTREME HOME MAKE OVER
 

What a mansion of a log home!



 This is the home that I helped to build on Extreme Makeover-Home Edition. Believe it or not, it only took seven days!! I was invited to consult from Katadhin cedar log homes,  flown out of my home state of Wisconsin, to Maine, where all my expenses were paid. It was a great experience.
Archived  News
About Katahdin Cedar Log Homes : Extreme Makeover
Home Makeover to Help Family in Wells is Aired November 14, 2005
Portland Press Herald
Author: Trevor Maxwell

House in Wells to Get TV makeover: County Firms to Donate Services  
September 29, 2005
Bangor Daily News - Bangor, Me.
Author: Jen Lynds

A Knock, Then Gift as Big as a House 
September 28, 2005
Portland Press Herald
Author: Ray Routhier




Very bad photo quality but you can still make out that's me and Ty!I was one of the few men who had the guts to grab him and insite on a photograph! I remember the men calling out "Hey Wisconsin, what you doing?"

 
Yep fellows, even Paige  Hemmis signed my shirt, when she was writing on my back I said" Dont write your phone number down because I wont call you" She had a good chuckle and I received a big heart with her signature. I am special!
Photos


this is the shirt they gave us, look close and you can see that I had it signed by the lead T.V. Personalizes !





Front page of print for extreme home make over where Mike HOmpertz log home builder participated







1 comment: