Saturday, March 5, 2011

beautiful log home finish in Wisc.

 I  buit this home two winters ago  begining  in Oct.  it was a zHochstelter McKay in Wisconsin near my home town of mauston.  I was recently invited to see his home after it was in move in shape.  It was great to be able to come back after they had it furnished and livable ,with a warm fire and food in the oven. In addtion, at the same time I met a potential homeowner whom wishes to build the same home, we met at Steves and I thought it would be nice to get another viedeo of the home now that its done. It is nice to compare the rough to the finish.

 Take a look at these custom kitchen cabinets.. The decor really set this log home off with Steve's trophy deers and stuffed bear this place looked like it came right out of a log home magazine. In fact steve hopes to submit this home.








No comments:

Post a Comment