Saturday, March 13, 2010

Koby Windows and pre hung doors in LOG HOME


Koby and Koby windows, from my home town of Wausau Wisconsin, have been trimmed with 1 x 4 white pine with mitered seams. The windows are green clad metal outside to match the green metal roof (which I will be installing) and have a very nice interior wood finish . Great choice in windows. In my opinion from the windows I have installed these windows are comparable to the higher grade windows, such as Anderson.



View shows Tongue and groove (T/G) on walls and with the left over 2 x6 T/G from the outside porch and loft flooring, I suggested to the homeowner, that he have me apply it to the master bedroom and down stairs bathroom. He saved quite a bit of money in material costs, thousands of dollars in fact. I am all ways looking for ways to conserve material when building so I can offer services and options such as this to my homeowner.

These doors are pre hung solid pine doors, I hung them and trimmed them out, this view is of the downstairs master bedroom closet. See more interior pictures here.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Windows For Homes
    Windows And Doors Las Vegas
    Window Installation Service

    ReplyDelete